Power Word Guide
One of the first things that you can do is refer to one of the most inspiring moments in your life. How can you describe this moment in one word?
Try to choose a word that is a mindful reminder of your goals, dreams, or what matters most.
Still having a hard time? Try asking yourself questions like:
- What is one of your biggest goal?
- What brings you joy or happiness?
- Is there something that you want to let go of?
- Is there something you want to improve upon?
- What gives you power or makes you feel like your true-self?
After you find a satisfying answer, ask yourself what is something that could help you achieve, improve what you're looking for?
It's ok if you have come up with more than a word. Try to choose the one that speaks to you the most, one that if you see every day, will definitely help you improve yourself.
As a gift:
If you want to offer it as a gift, think of the word that best describes them. What are their dreams? What is one word that you think will help them find inspiration?